Welcome to EDC BHYUNDAR A PIONEER NGO IN CLEANING AND CONSERVATION ( Under Taking NDBR, Forest Division, Joshimath ) Reg No.947
It is an NGO formed under Joint Forest Management rule of 2001 by the Forest officials (NDBR) and the Villagers of the Bhyundar Village in order to conserve the beautiful Bhyundar Valley i,e, The Valley of Flowers, The Hemkund Sahib & The Kag- Bhushandi Taal from the negative & harmful effect of the solid waste by the Tourist & Pilgrimage inflow in the valley during the yatra season. Mr. Sanjay Singh Chauhan is the current Chairman since 2009.
Activites Task We Perform.
- We Mainley Work in Solid Waste Management in the 19km Trek Route of Shri Hemkund Shaib & Kag- Bhusandai Tall.
- We Understand Plantation Programs.
- We do Social Activity for Villagers like Stitching, Knitting, Computer Class Conduct Education Tour & Cleaning Campaign of Adjacement Pilgriimgaes Place.
- We Give Employment to Local and Adjacement Village People.
- We Promote Local and Handicraft & Local Product.
- We Provide Loan Facility to the Needly Villagers at the Rate of Nominal Interest to Develop the Economic Structure.
- We are running a seasonal school for the childrens of porters and shopowners at ghangria.